If you live some distance away you'll need to arrange your own accommodation. When organising this, take into account that the course starts at 0800h on both days.
The SCIPY Course is held at the ibis Styles Barnsley hotel. For those wishing to stay overnight at the hotel there are 117 hotel rooms available. The rooms are stylishly decorated and spacious in size with many modern features.
The ibis Styles bedrooms offer:
- Contemporary glass tiled bathrooms with invigorating power shower
- LCD TV's with 16 TV channels
- Wooden flooring
- Radio and FREE high speed internet access
- Work station in each room
- Black-out blinds
- Hairdryer, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities
Accessible rooms with a number of additional facilities are also available.
Successful applicants wishing to book a room at the ibis Styles are required to do so direct with the hotel or via a booking site such as www.hotels.com or www.laterooms.com. There is a Toby Carvery pub next door to the hotel if you prefer not to dine in the hotel or Barsley town centre is a 10 minute drive away.